Walking the path with you

I created this challenge for 2 reasons.

1- This year threw me a giant curveball.  I was slowly and happily expanding my business when we decided to buy a house and move into it even though it was in a virtually unliveable condition.  I desperately needed (and still do) to realign.

2-In the recognition of my situation (and with the loss of my godparents-the 2 people who loved me the most unconditionally) I started to recognize how I was constantly internally and externally guided when I made bold declarations of what mattered most.  I discovered that who I am at my very core and how I do things are perfectly aligned with what I am capable of when I allow myself to honor those things.

I would love to know what brought you here and what currently feels misaligned for you.

XO,

Lynne

4 comments

cathyhelmuth msn.com

I have had huge changes in the last couple years that were externally driven.  I lost my beloved soul affirming job (running a plant nursery at an independent garden center) when the owner of the property sold it to a developer.   I wanted that to be the job that I retired from- and I guess it was in a way, because I haven’t manifested anything near what a “real job” feels like to me since then.   The lay off occurred just before the pandemic hit, as well as just before I turned 60.  

I have been “floating around” dabbling in work, gardening, kayaking, doing some art, working out, cooking- but I feel like I need to “clear the decks” physically and mentally so that I can OWN being mostly retired and make the most out of my time.   To live with more intention.,  

Read more
Read less
  Cancel
Lynne Niehaus Staff

I am so grateful to have you here cathyhelmuth msn.com .  I am happy that I got to see you "in your element" at the nursery.  As soon as we bought this house, I knew that I wanted you here to help me get the yard back into the beautiful condition that it once was.  I feel like something big is lurking in the shadows for you. 💖

Read more
Read less
cathyhelmuth msn.com

I am glad you got to see me in my element there too!  Ready to help you create a beautiful landscape when you are ready! Glad that you feel something big lurking for me, as I feel that all the “big” has left the building 😊. 

Read more
Read less
  Cancel
Carrie

Well, I'm a fairly new fan of the in her eyes podcast. I found the challenge through an episode and it sounded like something fun to do over the new year break. 

I had little else on my mind other than, Lynne is great to listen to. She makes sense to me and I'm interested in learning more from her. So I signed up! It's been great as the topics covered where kinda unexpected for me, given that I signed up just because I like Lynne's energy. I think that made learning new things even more fun. 

I had no preconceived ideas about where I was out of alignment but the topics of design, space and mindset actually turned out to be areas that I used to deeply vibe with. For the past year, my space has changed so much with a new born. I feel like the challenge has helped me refocus on my home. I even decluttered yesterday and it feels great! When my home is low on clutter and organised, I feel more like me. I feel I can breathe. So on reflection, this challenge has really pulled me back into alignment with who I really am. How magical when you receive something you never knew you needed! 

Read more
Read less
  Cancel

Leave a comment